B.liv don't get mad, get matte absolute mask

April 06, 2014

Hello again *waves waves*
Actually upload the pictures a few days ago but am blogging just now hahaha

It's always hard to find the perfect facial care for ourselves, agree?
because all of us have different kind of skin types, what works for others may not work for you
urghhhh, just one of our many girl problems
My skin type is mainly combination as it gets oilier when the day gets on
So, by the end of the day, it is usually so shiny I can practically use it as a mirror for others hahaha welcome to my life
especially on hot days, my skin gets oilier than usual and this frets me grrr


This time I will be reviewing about B.liv's don't get mad, get matte mask
It is said to lift up impurities and cleanse pores, hmmm we shall see about that, don't we?


A sharp orange color to make sure you won't get it mixed up with others lol


surprisingly, the mask is black in color as it uses active charcoal sheet to draw out all impurities


Leave it on for 15 minutes and I normally use my mask time for a short rest


While resting, I felt some prickly sensation on my face, feels like invisible tiny workers brushing my pores from the inside out lol also the smell of tea tree is pretty heavy and FYI, tea tree is used to fight pimples and the main culprit for pimples is oil and blockage, so there you go!
No pore blockages, no oil -> no pimples, clean pores


After lifting the mask, gently massage for 30 seconds then wait 30 seconds for the absorption of it into your skin
I really felt that my pores were super clean after the mask, big love! that's it, I'm convinced!

The key ingredients of this mask is
* Retinyl Palmitate- Regulate sebum secretion and stimulate skin regeneration
* Zinc Sulfate- Combat excess sebum, control surface shine while clarifying complexion
* Willow Bark Sulfate- Lift away impurities, with blemish-control properties

Available on Hishop.my, Malaysia's online beauty, skin care and cosmetics store
I love purchasign for them as I normally get it cheaper than normal market price and they even have free delivery services for purchases over MYR50 and you get free samples!! NAISEEEEEEEE
This is what I say shop smart hahaha
For more, visit their website: http://www.hishop.my/

Cheers,
find me on fb @Charis Ngui
or instagram @Charisnk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram